How to Contact Taobao Customer Service

taobao customer serviceIf you encounter any problem when using Taobao, how would you contact the customer service? Well let me show you how:

1.Taobao’s English telephone support

If you can’t log in your taobao account or you want to use their phone support,here is their phone number.you can select English service when the phone get through.Press 1 For Payment and Alipay questions.

Country Phone

Account
Page error or bug
Refund
Forwarding service Form

3. Contact Tmall.com

Hotline Services Available
Phone For members from outside of China, please call +86-0571-4008608608 For enquiries on transactional matters, Tmall products and activities. Monday – Sunday, 9:00-24:00

4.Contact Taobao Forwarder

Most Live agents will be available at Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m(Beijing Time). and Some of them will also be available on Saturday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m(Beijing Time).

If they are not available,try to download aliwangwang and talk with them on aliwangwang or leave a message on aliwangwang,they will 100% see your message and give you a reply.

You can find their contact info from the link below:

Forwarder Online Chat Aliwangwang Telephone
4px 12.JPG blob.png 0755-23238333
PRouter 12.JPG blob.png 0755-27564249
ZTO中通DPEX 12.JPG blob.png 00852-55110053
00852-39052687
00852-39052688
00852-39052689
Zhongshan courier 12.JPG blob.png 86+0760+88610061
递壹时DEX 12.JPG blob.png None
JCEX Jiacheng International 12.JPG blob.png None
Showing 101 comments
  • Chuah

Hi Eric,

My stock were detained in Malaysia custom since 13/03/2017 until now (21/03/2017) no further update, check with forwarder a few times, they said no further instruction from Malaysia Custom(2017-Mar-13Mon.18:25:07【海外】送关) and ask me to check with them later. Can I request to refund because the deadline for refund will end soon?

• Eric

no,even if you request the refund,the seller will not approve the request because he has already sent items to the warehouse.

• Farangizkhonim

Hello !
    On 03.10.2017 I bought a classical wearing for about 30$ from taobao, So taoao system took 30$ from my visa card!!! BUT, after 3days I gto a message from the bank where my visa card was taken, In the message it was told that taobao system is requiring 30$ again and it was showing processing(However by that period I did no purchase for 30$ and I was shocked) !!! The bank told me to connect with taobao system, because their system is requiring 30$, How can I contact with Taobao support service system Please help !!!!

• Tina

Hi, I am living in the U.S and I can not speak or understand Chinese. I purchased an item on Taobao using my Visa card. The seller sent me a wrong one. The seller agree to issue a refund. The taobao web page sais that my refund was successful but I need to verify my account on Alipay or something. I can not do that because it does not accept my foreign Visa. Do you know how can I get my refund? Please help. Thank you.

• Jiabei

Hi,

My order status says delayed lined haul since 3 Mar 2017.

But my forwarder ZTO show me the status that tha parcel has arrive in singapore.

Just wanna check if it will eventually come to my house address, or i will never get my parcel.

Should i call for refund or? order number is 3157743888091053

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Jiabei

• fatin afyqah

how do i merge order? is it automatically calculated? where can i find “Orders to be consolidated(添加合并)”?

• Kenrick

Hi. Singapore here. I’m unable to add in every single card of cards from DBS / POSB, debit card. May I know what’s the reason? I tried so many times already. None is working.

• ehwei

Hi ~ i have a question . Last 2 day ive requested a refund and it seems the process has completed ?
    Ive checked the refund status . It says
    因您支付宝账号身份验证问题,退款资金如果退回余额后将无法直接使用

退款发往银行
    03月02日14点30分

银行处理
    预计03月03日14点30分

银行入账
    预计03月03日14点30分

It means that it will be credited into my alipay but i cant use it due to the verification issue am i right ? if its that case , how am i suppose to transfer the money to our local bank ?
    May i know what should i do now ? confusing as I cant really read chinese .

Thank you in advance !

• Eric

don’t worry,money will be transferred to your bank account.

• Susan

I have credit in my account due to a refund previously. However, I am unable to get a refund as they claim that my account belongs to a third party china account. I am also unable to use the credit to purchase due to that. They have asked me to call their international customer service but I am unable to get through.

• Eric

when did you call them?try to call them at their work time.

• Susan

they ask me to call Alipay international service center +8657195188. I called last week (a few times) during office hrs but apparently the number does not exist. Any idea how I can contact them or get my refund from Alipay?

• Eric

that number is outdated,try this one I just got from the taobao customer service : (852)22155300 or (852)30183610 .

• Rubber B

Taobao is not allowing us to file any Trademark Infringement claims on Alibaba plataform. We are registered and trademark is approved. We used to be able to do it but this year it has been impossible. When we are going to do the report it does not go through. Website is not clear and does not offer more information. We would like to know if Taobao is not provinding any support to complaints for Infringement Trademark claims. Thank you for your time.

• Ash

Amazing article! thank you so much! Just what I was looking for – live chat support. Do you happen to know if they refund delivery fees too for items that have not been sent? Cause that’s what the customer service agent told me that they would, but I saw somewhere that they won’t, kinda confusing on this part.

• Eric

why the item has not been sent to you?if it is forwarder’s responsbility,then they will refund delivery fee.

• Tim

Hi Eric,

I ordered shoes from Taobao, but forgot to add shipping costs to Europe. Now the sender wrote me a message to increase the transport costs. How can I add the transport costs? Already paid for the shoes.

• Eric

you can requst a link from the seller to pay for the shipping cost.(给我一个支付运费的链接)

• Mercylla

Hi

My supplier sent my order to wrong address? What i do? Since I already ask for refunds. but the supplier refused. Please help me.

• Eric

you should contact your warehouse to send item back and then request a refund.

• Bee

Hi recently I ordered a dress from Dao Bao china through my friend’s account. The dress has a hole on the shoulder part and I asked for shorter sleeves and they gave me Long sleeves. Very disappointed, will never buy anymore, I might as well buy from my own country! And plus the shipment etc, it’s not worth it! I take it as an experience and will never buy anything from the website ever again especially from Dao Bao!

• Nammmm

I want to buy the item in taobao?? But dont know how they work?

• Vince

I had ask for taobao direct , but one of the item been cancel & seller already refund. but the rest of the item still at warehouse & no shipment out. Who do I contact or any email to ask them?

• Eric

you need to contact your forwarder,let them know about this.

• Toby

I’ve been trying to verify alipay. and it keeps coming up with information wanting my bank account card, i don’t have a chinese bank card and it won’t accept my united states debit card. I need to verify the alipay account to be able to get a refund back. please please help me!

• Eric

Hi,call their customer service,they will provide you a solution based on your country.

• Xieli

Will u recommend EZbuy? How do u rate it? Thanks!!><

• Hueyming

How to buy larger item in taboos?

• Malkhaz

You can buy Aliwangwang english version on ebay.com: search “Aliwangwang Taobao messenger english version”.

• Noel

Hi Eric, I am having a problem and can’t figure out how to get it resolved. I ordered two items from a seller and he shipped them separately. The first one made it to the Jiacheng USPS warehouse just fine and is being forwarded to me now. The second one gave me this error message after it was signed for at the warehouse: “很抱歉,您的包裹因拆单发货原因无法正常入库,请速与佳成集货商联系”. How on earth do I contact these people, I just want my package. I seem to just end up in robot help chats that do nothing useful.

• Angelyn Chan

Hi Eric, I bought an item with defects that I can’t live with. The item is 5.27kg and it’s already here with me. It was sent by ZTO using Taobao Global Direct. I’m requesting with seller for an exchange now on aliwangwang and have not clicked on anything on my taobao. My problem is how do I return to seller now, in the most economic way. I still have 18 days on my counter. Thanks in advance!!

• Eric

HI,the taobao official forwarder do not support shipping from your address to China,so you need to find a local forwarder or shipping company that can do this.

• Kelsey K.

Hi Eric,

I’ve been searching you blog but most of the refund request are usually made with the seller. However, I have received a package that is supposed to be sent to another person and i think she has mine, because the shipping label is written under my name but i found a shipping form inside that said the goods belong to someone else. So this is probably the forwarding courier mistake, not the seller. Who should i contact in this case?

Thanks in advance!!!

• Sam Kim

Hi Eric,

Can you amend your above guide by explaining: “How to file a Claim on Taobao”? Is it the same as “Asking for Refund”? You mentioned in several articles that buyers can discuss return and refund with sellers. Is it usually done within a Claim Process, or informally? For example, on Ebay and AliExpress, when a buyer contacts a seller after the item is paid, many “contact reasons” would result in automatic opening a Case with portal. If the seller does not reply or resolve the issue, the buyer can escalate this Case to a Claim within the deadlines. Does Taobao use the same system, or seller-to-buyer communication is purely informal, voluntary, and not restricted by deadlines?

HI,Sam

1.Is it the same as “Asking for Refund”?

No,they are not the same.”file a Claim”on taobao is more like a complaint on seller behavior.if you want a after sales service,you’d better go throught “request a refund” process.

2.Is it usually done within a Claim Process, or informally?

this discuss is informal.

3.Does Taobao use the same system, or purely informal?

Taobao is totally different from ebay,aliexpress or paypal.

• Linh Nguyen

Hi Eric,

I’m in the US and I made a purchase from Taobao, but didn’t get an order confirmation in any shape or form. I registered through my mobile number but, I can’t login to my account because they do not have any record of it. The only record I have is being charged on my card for the purchase. Is there any way you can help me track my purchase?

• Eric

try to call taobao English customer service.

• Dania

Hi Eric, I’ve problem with my Taobao account. 6 day my account was blocked to access because of security issues. That was my fault, opened the account synchronize (using laptop and PC at the same time). The problem is my parcel already in 4px warehouse. So, how to unblocked my account from this issues, because I need to pay my parcel asap. Please help me. Tq Eric.

• Eric

their customer service said you need to call them to slove your account problems.you can find their phone number from the post above.

• huda

tq eric for your respond and update the post “Taobao’s English Telephone Support”. tq so much sir!

• Angelos

Hi i can’ t make a registration in taobao. Always the servers are busy. Please help me to
    make a registration. Thank you

• Pierre

Hello mr Eric, recently I had made payment on taobao and due to seller can’t shipping to oversea, both parties decided to make refund. The taobao statement said the refund was made however it’s been a week and my account still never received the fund…. Please help and thank you

• Eric

refund will be sent to your alipay account.so please check your alipay account.and have you try to contact the taobao customer service?

• Kevin

Hi Eric, i placed an order for a jacket on Taobao since the 10th of this month, but its stuck on this message “2016-09-13 13:23:52广东省中山市黄圃公司 已签收 签收人:邮件收发章” and its been on this since then what do i do?

• Eric

you need to contact your forwarder,which is Zhongshan courier.

• kwok

I have made an order from taobao and payment thru alipay.
    The problem now is my order are not reflected in the order list. Only a few item is reflected.

The bank have charge the amount already.

kindly advice

• Judith

Hi Eric, please I am a foreigner living in China. I created an alipay account and taobao but I cannot buy things on taobao. I get a notice whenever making a purchase that my account is under single protection and to try later. The message was in Chinese and I translated with baidu translate. I am unable to contact taobao by the above options. Please assist me. You can message me by [email protected] please help me

• Eric

what kind of help do you need? you can contact me here:http://www.howtotao.com/contact/

• Manja

I have managed to get an account. However, the form I have to fill out about my address is stuck (shipping information) and it will not let me go any further. It is stuck. How do I fill out the form? Also, everything is in Chinese. What do I do??